You could not be in better hands than with an Enrolled Agent.

What is an Enrolled Agent?

Enrolled agents (EAs) are America´s Tax Experts. EAs are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.

How can an Enrolled Agent help you?

Enrolled agents advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled agents expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent tax payers at all administrative levels within the IRS.

What is the difference between a Tax Preparer and an Enrolled Agent?

Only enrolled agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in all areas of taxation, representation and ethics before they are given unlimited representation rights before IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who are state licensed and who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all enrolled agents specialize in taxation. Registered tax return preparers have passed a minimal competence test on tax forms for individuals, and have only limited representation rights

How Can We Serve You?

We can help you in many ways including:

  • IRS Audits.
  • External and Internal Audit controls
  • Representation before the IRS
  • Tax Advise
  • Legal entity structuring to lower tax burdens
  • We fight for your rights before the IRS